Listen Live on  
 

Ticket 760

San Antonio's Sports Station
 
 

Man Injured in House Fire

 
Posted April 26th, 2014 @ 6:05am

  A man was critically injured overnight in a fire at his home, 1200 WOAI news reports.

  The fire broke out in the 900 block of McIlvaine, north of downtown.

   Firefighters said the man was found near the front door suffering from smoke inhalation injuries.

  Nobody else was hurt.  The man was rushed to SAMMC in critical condition.

Recommended Stories

More from Ticket 760

*