Sweepstakes Name: Win A Trip To The iHeartRadio Music Festival Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes")
Station: Participating Radio Stations (the "Station") Please see appendix A for a list of stations participating in this Sweepstakes ("Participating Stations"), or email email@example.com
Sponsor: iHeartMedia, Inc.
Sponsor Address: IHeartMedia, Inc. 125 West 55th St. Manhattan, NY 10019
Promotion Partner: Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc.
Participating Television Station (the "TV Station") Please see Appendix A for a list of stations participating in this Sweepstakes (Participating TV Stations).
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. This Sweepstakes is open only to individuals ("Entrants") who are legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia that are or will be at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. If you are not a permanent resident of the United States or you are not the required age as of time of entry, you are not eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes or to win a prize. Void in Alaska, Hawaii and where prohibited or restricted by law. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
IHeartMedia, Inc., its subsidiaries, affiliated companies and divisions to include individual Stations, iHeartRadio and IHeartMedia Inc. (collectively, the "Company"), will conduct its promotional Sweepstakes substantially as described in these official Sweepstakes rules. "Sweepstakes Entities" shall be collectively be referred to herein to mean any party or entity associated in any way with the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to Company, Sinclair Broadcast Group, INC. and each of their subsidiaries, Sweepstakes administrator, individual participating Stations, the Sweepstakes' sponsoring organizations, any third party prize provider(s) and or prize fulfillment service, and each of the foregoing's respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, talent, artists, volunteers and contractors of each individual foregoing parties.
By participating, each participant (and if eligible minors, their parents/legal guardians) agrees as follows:
The Company may from time to time conduct Sweepstakes concurrently and simultaneously on several participating radio stations owned and not owned by the Company, and in various States, and the Company may add or remove participating stations or change call letters of any participating station at any time during a Sweepstakes as announced on the affected station. Participating stations are listed above. For a list of participating stations and/or a copy of the official Sweepstakes rules, please visit the office of the participating station during normal business hours or send your request to as instructed herein.
The Sweepstakes is administered by the Company and any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sweepstakes administrator. Entrant(s) agrees to and acknowledges that any information provided will be used for administering the Sweepstakes and in accordance with iHeartMedia privacy practices found here.
"Sweepstakes Entities" shall be collectively referred to herein and shall mean any party or entity associated in any way with the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, the Sweepstakes Administrator, individual Participating Stations, the Sweepstakes' sponsoring organizations, any third party prize provider(s) and or prize fulfillment service, Company, The participating local Television Network and each of the foregoing's respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, members, employees, talent, artists, volunteers, representatives, and contractors. The participating local Television Network is not a sponsor of this Sweepstakes and is not responsible for the collection, submission, or processing of entries, the administration of the Sweepstakes, or the selection of winners.
1. Description of Sweepstakes/Participation.
A. Dates of Sweepstakes: Sweepstakes will begin Monday, July 31, 2017 at 12:00 AM Eastern Standard Time (EST) and end Sunday, August 12, 2017 at 11:59 PM EST ("Sweepstakes Period"). Entrants not located within the referenced time zone must factor in the time difference for the defined time zone in which they are located (e.g., July 31, 2017, at 8:00 a.m. (EST) is July 31, 2017, at 5:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (PST)).
B. How to Enter:
Beginning Monday, July 31, 2017 listen to the Participating Stations for instructions on when to watch for the Keyword on the Participating TV Stations Monday-Friday. Watch for the daily "Keyword Phrase" to display on the screen (including commercials). Then, during the Sweepstakes Period, visit the Participating Station and click on the entry form. Complete and submit the entry form along with the "Keyword Phrase" and all requested information (including your name, email address, phone number, date of birth, and/or any other information requested by the Sponsor) to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit: One (1) entry per person/email address/household per Day during the Sweepstakes Period. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, a "Day" shall be defined as each calendar day, beginning at 12:00:00 am ET and ending at 11:59:59 pm ET on that same day. Entries must contain all information requested to be valid.
Bonus Sweepstakes Entries: During the Promotion Period, there is (1) way to earn bonus Sweepstakes entries, as outlined below.
Social Referral: You will be invited to share the Sweepstakes via Facebook, Twitter or Email. The post will contain a unique link to the Sweepstakes. For each friend that registers for the Sweepstakes through the unique link you posted, you will earn one (1) bonus entry into the Sweepstakes, for a maximum of one (1) bonus entry per day during the Entry Period. You should only invite people you know and who you think would want to receive the invitation – no spamming. PLEASE NOTE THAT WHENEVER YOU SHARE YOUR PERSONAL LINK WITH A FRIEND YOU SHOULD INCLUDE A STATEMENT THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE AN ADDITIONAL ENTRY IF YOUR FRIEND ENTERS THE SWEEPSTAKES VIA YOUR LINK. Failure to disclose this information is a violation of these rules.
Entries are subject to any applicable restrictions or eligibility requirements listed herein. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email or telephone phone number submitted at the time of entry and qualification. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. The Company is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties and other technological problems. Company is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected, mutilated, postage-due or incomplete entries or mail. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Should multiple users of the same e-mail account or mobile phone number, as applicable, enter the Sweepstakes and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account holder of said e-mail account or mobile phone account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address or mobile phone number by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, telephone service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses, phone numbers or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by the website administrator for online entries. When applicable the website administrator's computer will be deemed the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes promotion. Entries must contain all information requested and must be received on or before the deadline for registration to be considered valid. Entries will be disqualified if found to be incomplete and/or if prohibited multiple entries are determined. A limit of one entry per day is allowed per individual and if applicable per verified e-mail address for the duration of the Sweepstakes, unless otherwise specified above; and accordingly subsequent entries determined to be submitted from the same email address or from the same individual using multiple email addresses in violation of this rule will be declared ineligible. All Entries become the property of Company and will not be receipt acknowledged or returned. When applicable, the Company assumes no responsibility for Contestants not making timely phone calls to the station as a result of the delays in the Internet stream. WARNING: Online listeners to streamed broadcasts may experience a lag in transmissions due to buffering limitations. Entrants should not rely on streamed broadcasts to participate in any Sweepstakes and may contact their local station to determine participation.
C. FINALIST/WINNER SELECTION.
On or about August 15, 2017, the Company will select one (1) Finalist per Participating Station, subject to verification, shall be selected to participate in the grand prize drawing for a total of seventy (70) possible Finalists for the Sweepstakes Period. Finalists will receive a prize for being selected as a Finalist.
A total of seventy (70) Finalists will participate in the Grand Prize Drawing. On or about August 15, 2017, the Company will randomly select one (1) Grand Prize Sweepstakes winner from among the seventy (70) eligible Finalists. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
The Company reserves at its sole discretion the right to choose an alternative qualifiers or possible winner in the event that that a qualifier or possible winner has been disqualified or is deemed ineligible for any reason. If the entrant is unable to verify registration information the entrant will automatically be disqualified and their prize will be forfeited.
Finalist and Grand Prize Winner notification is deemed to have occurred immediately upon placing of a phone call or sending of an e-mail or any other form of communication Company may use to contact the qualifier and/or a potential winner. The Company is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants. The Company is not obligated to leave voice mail, answering machine or other message. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify a qualifier or potential winners or for any late, misdirected, or if the qualifier or potential winner is a minor, for late, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts of the entrant to provide signed parental or guardian consent. If the potential winner does not claim the prize within the appropriate time given upon notification or unless otherwise stated herein, the entrant will automatically be disqualified and their prize will be forfeited, no alternative prize will be substituted. All decisions of the Company and/or judges will be final. By participating, you agree (a) to be bound by these Official Rules; (b) as between you and the Company, that the decisions of the Company is final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes; (c) you are not participating on behalf of any employer or third party; (d) in the event that you do not comply with the rules, then you will be disqualified.
2. Prize(s). No more than the advertised number of prizes shall be awarded. A prize may not be sold, traded, or commissioned, and is not exchangeable, transferable, or redeemable for cash except in Company's sole discretion. Prize details and availability are subject to change. There are no substitutions unless specified by the Company. Administrator is not the supplier or guarantor of any prize, unless otherwise specified. Prizing may be fulfilled by a third party fulfillment company. The Company is not in any way responsible or liable for damages resulting from shipping and handling, loss, use or misuse of any prize awarded in this Sweepstakes. The prize is awarded if properly claimed according to the Rules and if there are sufficient eligible entries. The Company does not make, and is not responsible in any manner for, any warranties, representations, or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or law, relating to any prizes, regarding the use, value or enjoyment of the prize, including, without limitation, its quality, mechanical condition, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. All other costs and expenses related to prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of winner(s). If the winner is disqualified or is found to be ineligible for the Sweepstakes, the Company reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award the prize, at its sole discretion. The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are:
Sixty-eight Finalists Prizes:
Each Finalist will receive the following: One music CD. Artist cd selection to be determined by company and is non-negotiable.
Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of each Finalist Prize: $15
Prize provided by the participating station or one of its related iHeartMedia stations in the same city.
One (1) Grand Prize:
Prize Package will include the following: A Four day / three night trip for two (2) people to Las Vegas, Nevada from September 22 to 24, 2017. Domestic roundtrip coach class airfare for winner and one (1) guest between the major metropolitan airport nearest prize winner'sprimary residence and (in the event of any dispute, airport shall be as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to destination airport for Las Vegas; four (4) days and three (3) nights standard double occupancy hotel accommodations at destination; and two (2) tickets to both days of the iHeartRadio Music Festival taking place on September 22 and 23, 2017 (seats determined by Prize Provider as defined below). Total overall approximate retail value of the prize is $3,000.00. Prize package provided by IHeartMedia Inc. ("Prize Provider"). Prize value may vary depending upon departure location and time of travel. Other restrictions apply.
Trip Prize Conditions: Travel will take place for the festival or it will be forfeited. Prize package shall include round-trip, coach class air transportation for winner from a major commercial airport near winner's home to Las Vegas and a double occupancy standard hotel room as specified in herein. Actual value of trip may vary based on point of departure and airfare fluctuations. Any difference between stated approximate retail value and actual value of Prize will not be awarded and is specified in these Official Sweepstakes Rules. Selection of airline and hotel are solely within Company's discretion. Meals, gratuities, luggage fees, incidental hotel charges, ground transportation and any other travel-related expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of winner and guest. Travel for the trip awarded must take place on and/or within the designated dates and is subject to schedule and availability, alternative travel dates will not be provided. If the prizewinner(s) is unavailable for travel on the designated dates, the specified or prize will be forfeited and may or may not be awarded to an alternate prizewinner(s) at the sole discretion of the Company. Exact travel dates and arrangements may be subject to availability whether specified or not. Winner and travel guest must travel on same itinerary. IF WINNER IS ELIGIBLE, BUT TRAVEL GUEST IS A MINOR IN HIS/HER STATE OF RESIDENCE, THE WINNER MUST BE THE TRAVEL GUEST'S PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN, NO MINOR MAY ACCOMPANY WINNER AS A TRAVEL GUEST IF THE WINNER IS NOT THE MINOR'S PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN. ALL MINORS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED AT ALL TIMES DURING TRIP (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IN-FLIGHT, HOTEL STAY AND ALL PRIZE-RELATED EVENTS) BY MINOR'S PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN. Travel guests must sign and return a travel release before any ticketing of travel occurs. Each winner and guest must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents (e.g., a valid U.S. driver's license) required for travel. If the trip requires traveling outside the United States, each winner, upon winning the prize, must have a valid US passport. If a winner does not have a valid US passport upon winning the prize, the trip may be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected, in the Company's sole discretion. In accordance with applicable laws, international travelers are required to possess a government issued passport, if a winner does not have or is unable to obtain a passport within any time constraints related to the prize, the winner will be disqualified. Airline tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flyer miles. All airline tickets are subject to flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. If in the judgment of the Company or Sponsor, air travel is not required due to winner's proximity to Las Vegas, NV, ground transportation will be substituted for roundtrip air travel at the Company's sole and absolute discretion. The difference in value will not be awarded to the prize winner. The Company shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels, venue operators, transportation companies, prize providers or any other persons providing any prize-related services or accommodations. Additional prize award details and travel information to be provided to the prize winner at the time of notification. Winner and guest will be required to complete and return, within 3 days of date of receipt the applicable forms and releases. Winner must sign a prize acceptance form, provide the information for their travel guest which must be at least of the legal age of majority in their state, a W-9 form, an affidavit or verification of eligibility, and a liability/publicity release (where permitted) signed by both the winner and travel guest. Prize winner(s) and guests are also responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their option and hereby acknowledge that the Company has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. Lost, stolen or damaged airline tickets, travel vouchers or certificates will not be replaced or exchanged. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified, the Company reserves the right to determine an alternate winner in its sole discretion. Unclaimed prize(s) will not be awarded. Certain travel restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Any and all airport transfers, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, phone calls, luggage fees, travel insurance and applicable taxes (including, but not limited to all local, state and federal taxes) and any and all other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. If, for any reason, any part of the trip package is canceled or shall become unavailable, postponed or canceled, the Company shall have no further responsibility for that portion of the prize and the prize will be awarded without the inclusion of the item on the same itinerary. If concerts or other ticketed events have been awarded as part of this prize package and the concert or event is postponed, rained out, canceled, or for other reasons beyond our control does not occur, The Company will not be responsible for replacing that portion of the prize. The Company and sponsor are not responsible for late, lost, damaged or stolen luggage. Any provided tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions specified thereon, and seat locations are as solely determined by sponsor. The Company is not responsible for any travel delays, flight cancellations or difficulty. If travel delays, cancellations or difficulty prevent arrival in time for any and all elements of trip, the Company is not responsible for awarding any compensation in lieu thereof. Any changes to completed travel arrangements, once booked, are the sole responsibility of the winner, and are solely at the winner's expense. All prizes or prize vouchers must be redeemed as stated in the prize notification or otherwise stated in the Official Rules. Failure to collect or properly claim any prize in accordance with these rules will result in forfeiture of the prize. If forfeited for any reason, winner will not receive any other prize substitution or compensation, and the prize will remain the property of the Company and/or Sponsor and will not be awarded, except as provided herein. Winner agrees to accept all blackout dates, space availability requirements, etc. established by the Company's prize partner(s), such as hotels, airlines, trains, ships, concert or event venues etc. Winner and guest must comply with all applicable laws, and any rules and regulations established by the Company's prize partner(s), if any; such as hotels, airlines, trains, ships, concert or event venues etc. Winner agrees that acceptance of any trip taken as a prize is done so entirely upon their own initiative, risk, and responsibility. BY ACCEPTING PRIZE, WINNERS ACCEPT THE INHERENTLY DANGEROUS NATURE AND RISK IN ANY TRAVEL OR TRANSPORTATION, INCLUDING BOATING, SUCH RISK INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR DEATH, ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HIS/HER PARTICIPATION IN THE PRIZE EVENT IS VOLUNTARY, ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THERE ARE NATURAL FACTORS AND OCCURRENCES WHICH MAY IMPACT ON OR AFFECT THE SAFETY OF THE ACTIVITIES HE/SHE IS PARTICIPATING IN AND HE/SHE ASSUMES THE RISK OF SUCH FACTORS AND OCCURRENCES AND AGREES THAT THE COMPANY AND RELEASED PARTIES SHALL NOT BE IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY RESULTING INJURY AND/OR DEATH.
Conditions and restrictions may apply. All applicable taxes (including, but not limited to all local, state and federal taxes) on all respective prizes awarded, upgrades and any other expense(s) not specifically identified in these Official Rules as included in a prize are the sole responsibility of each winner. The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize, except in the Company's sole discretion. All prizes must be redeemed within 30 days of the Sweepstakes end date unless otherwise stated in the Sweepstakes' official rules or upon notification, or unless required as in date specific prizes. Certain prizes are date specific (i.e. concerts, trips) and the winner or winners must be available on the dates specified. If the winner is not available on the specified dates, winner will be disqualified and the Company reserves the right to choose an alternative prize winner. For certain prizes which are date specific such as event or concert tickets, the Company is not responsible for the cancellation or rescheduling of any event and no substitution or compensation shall be awarded. Company reserves the right to not award the prize associated with that canceled event or concert, without any payment or obligation to the winner or potential winner. Any provided tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions specified thereon. Location of seats and tickets are in Company's sole discretion or may be predetermined as supplied by the Sponsor. The Company reserves the right to substitute a prize, in whole or in part, of equal or greater monetary value or may substitute such prize with another prize of equal or greater value, if for any reason a prize, or any portion thereof, as described herein should become unavailable for any reason. Any prize substitution shall be at the sole discretion of the Company and or Sponsor(s). Winner(s) must present state authorized identification prior to being awarded the prize. Winner may be required to present a copy of a valid social security card and valid identification as a condition of participating or receiving any prize when winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the actual value of all prizes won. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, the Company reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner's prize, in its sole discretion. If actual value of the prize is less than the stated ARV, or the winner and/or if applicable, his/her guest(s) and/or eligible travel companion(s) forfeit, do not use, or are determined ineligible for any portion of the prize, the winner will not receive the difference between the actual and approximate retail value, and such difference will be forfeited. ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
Eligibility and Limitations. Unless otherwise stated herein above, participants and winner(s) must be at least 18-years old, as of the date of entry and prize award and is a legal resident of the 48 contiguous U.S. or D.C. In the event a participant must be at least 18 years old but are not the age of majority in their state of residence, then whichever is older, shall determine the minimum age requirement for eligibility of the entrant, when applicable. If entries include minors, a parent or guardian of any participant who is a minor must sign a release on behalf of the minor to be eligible to receive a prize, but the Company reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to or on behalf of any minor. Unless otherwise stated herein, only one (1) entry per person and only one (1) prize per household for any thirty (30) day period. The potential prize winner and, if the potential prize winner is under the age of the majority in their state of residence (which is eighteen (18) in most states but is nineteen (19) in Alabama and Nebraska and twenty-one (21) in Mississippi), the potential prize winner's parent or guardian, may (in Company's sole discretion) be required to sign and return a declaration of eligibility and any other form necessary to verify eligibility, along with the required releases within three (3) days after the first (1st) delivery attempt to entrants e-mail address in order for the potential prize winner to be qualified for the prize, unless otherwise stated herein or at the time of notification. The potential prize winner's failure to return all required forms within this time period may result in the potential winner being disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Notwithstanding the determined age requirement set forth above, it is strictly prohibited for anyone who does not meet the age requirement at the time of entry to be allowed to participate in the Sweepstakes and no one under the age of thirteen (13) shall be permitted to enter any Sweepstakes at any time, under any circumstances. Affiliates, and each of their respective employees, shareholders, directors, officers, members, successors or agents of the Company, the Sweepstakes' participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television stations, employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, INC. and each of their subsidiaries and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate or win. The term "immediate family" includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as "in-laws," or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
6. Releases and Conditions. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Company, its employees and agents, the Sweepstakes' sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Sweepstakes, or from the award, receipt and/or use or misuse of any prize, including any travel related thereto. As a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree and acknowledge that in order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by the Company and agree to the terms herein, including but not limited to the prize conditions in this paragraph. The prize is subject to certain terms and conditions as specified herein. Winner and if applicable, winner's guest must comply with all rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of prize in its entirety. The prize elements will be awarded as described herein (subject to legal restrictions, etc). By accepting the prize, Prize Winner must agree to the prize conditions on participation and must sign a release to be eligible to receive a prize and hereby agrees that: (i) that all decisions of the Company, judges, and Sweepstakes Entities with respect to the Sweepstakes are final and binding; (ii) to release the Company, Station and sponsors and their respective parent companies and affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and licensees from any and all claims in connection with the Sweepstakes and the award or use of the prizes; (iii) to allow the Company to and sponsors to use their names, voices, photographs, likenesses, biographical material, in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this Sweepstakes, without additional financial or other compensation; and (iv) where allowed by law, sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible or liable to any entrant or winner or any person claiming through such entrant or winner for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action, regulation, order or request by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action, regulations, order or request proves to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, volcanic eruption, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal) labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond the Sweepstakes Entities' sole control. All taxes, related fees, other costs and expenses related to prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of prizewinner. The Company, Sponsor, and Station does not make, and is not responsible in any manner for, any warranties, representations, or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or law, relating to any prizes, regarding the use, value or enjoyment of the prize, including, without limitation, its quality, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose. The Company will have no further obligation to winner.
7. Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Company, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize(s) which are not specifically provided for in the official rules, regardless of whether prize is used in whole or in part. Each winner must provide the Company with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from the Company will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
8. Conduct and Decisions. By participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Company personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Sweepstakes, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Company will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Sweepstakes and the Company's decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Sweepstakes is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Company, the Company reserves the right to terminate this Sweepstakes, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Company deems appropriate. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim the Prize, the winner may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for the Prize. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant's sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. All decisions will be made by the Company and are final. Any reference in these Official Rules or as part of the Sweepstakes to The Company's, Station's and/or Sponsor's "discretion" and/or any exercise of discretion by Sponsor, Station or the Company shall mean in Company's, Station's and/or Sponsor's "sole and unfettered discretion." Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Company reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Company further reserves the right to: (i) terminate or declare any Sweepstakes null and void and rescind any prize, if in its sole judgment, the rules or the integrity of the Sweepstakes have been violated or compromised in any way, intentionally or unintentionally by any person whether or not a participant in the Sweepstakes; (ii) cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if, in the sole discretion of the Company, it is impossible or impractical to complete the Sweepstakes as planned for any reason, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort ; (iii) alter or amend these Sweepstakes rules at any time; and (iv) stop or conclude the Sweepstakes at any time without prior notice. Material changes to the Sweepstakes rules will be broadcast on-air, when practical.
9. Miscellaneous. Void outside the United States, and wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Station reserves the right to determine eligibility should special circumstances arise, all decisions are considered final and binding. These rules are designed to be fair and equal to all participants. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period from all participating stations. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign the Company's release form to claim the prize. The Company may substitute prizes, amend the rules, or discontinue the Sweepstakes at any time as announced on the Station(s). The Company disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Sweepstakes. For a copy of the rules, or where required by law, a list of winners, visit the business office of the participating Station during normal business hours or visit the Station's website. As a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (b) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (c) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys' fees and court costs. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of these Official Rules. Winning a prize is contingent upon entrant's fulfillment of all requirements set forth herein.
10. Compliance with Law. The conduct of the Sweepstakes is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. The Company and participating Station(s) shall follow the applicable laws for conducting Sweepstakes, including notice to the state attorney general or consumer affairs office, posting of a prize bond, furnishing lists of winners, running specific on-air disclaimers, providing specific written information about the Sweepstakes, etc. as required by applicable local and state law.
Appendix A - Participating Stations
Company is conducting the Sweepstakes concurrently and simultaneously on several Participating Stations that are located in various States and their perspective time zones. Entrants not located within the referenced time zone, must factor in the time difference in determining the dates and times stated herein. Company may add or remove Participating Stations or change call letters of any Participating Station at any time during the Sweepstakes as announced on the affected Participating Station. The Participating Station's participation in this Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period may vary from day to day as announced on air of the affected Participating Station, and as listed as amended in Appendix A and if applicable the individual Participating Station's Addendum. Participating Station will announce participation. Participating Stations may include all stations owned or operated by IHeartMedia Communications, Inc. Participating Stations include: See attached Appendix A
Market / Station
MARKET STATE STATION SINCLAIR TV AlbanyNYWKKF-FMThe CW 15 AshevilleNCWQNQ-FMWLOS AshevilleNCWKSF-FMWLOS AUSTINTXKHFI-FMCBS AUSTIN BakersfieldCAKDFO-FMFOX 58 BakersfieldCAKRAB-FMFOX 58 BaltimoreMDWZFT-FMThe CW Baltimore BeaumontTXKKMY-FMKFDM Channel 6 BirminghamALWQEN-FMThe CW 21 BirminghamALWDXB-FMThe CW 21 Cedar RapidsIAKXIC-AMCBS2/FOX28 CharlestonSCWXLY-FMMyTV Charleston ChattanoogaTNWKXJ-FMTHE CW CHATTANOOGA CincinnatiOHWKFS-FMThe CW CincinnatiOHWEBN-FM HD2The CW ColumbiaSCWNOK-FMWACH-FOX ColumbusOHWNCI-FMThe CW Columbus Corpus ChristiTXKRYS-FMFOX 38 DaytonOHWMMX-FMABC 22 & Fox 45 DaytonOHWCHD-FMABC 22 & Fox 45 Des MoinesIAKKDM-FMFOX 17 El PasoTXKPRR-FMKFOX 14 El PasoTXKTSM-FMKFOX 14 FresnoCAKBOS-FMCW59 Grand RapidsMIWSRW-FMCW 7 GreensboroNCWMKS-FMABC45 GreenvilleSCWMYI-FMMy 40 HarrisburgPAWHKF-FMThe CW HuntingtonWVWKEE-FMFOX 11 Las VegasNVKSNE-FMThe CW Las Vegas LancasterPAWLAN-FMThe CW LexingtonKYWLKT-FMFOX 56 LexingtonKYWMXL-FMFOX 56 Little RockARKSSN-FMKATV CHANNEL 7 MaconGAWIHB-FMFox 24 & ABC 16 MaconGAWQBZ-FMFox 24 & ABC 16 McallenTXKHKZ-FMCBS 4 KGBT-TV McallenTXKBFM-FMCBS 4 KGBT-TV MilwaukeeWIWRNW-FMCW18 MinneapolisMNKDWB-FMThe CW Twin Cities Mobile-PensacolaALWRGV-FMWFGX 35 Myrtle Beach SC WWXM-FM CW 21 NASHVILLETNWRVW-FMCW58 NorfolkVAWNOH-FMWTVZ MYTVZ Oklahoma CityOKKJYO-FMCW 34 Omaha/Council BluffsNEKISO-FMCW 15 PittsburghPAWKST-FMFox 53 PittsburghPAWPGB-FMFox 53 PortlandORKXJM-FMKATU RaleighNCWDCG-FMCW22 RichmondVAWRVQ - FMFOX Richmond RichmondVAWTVR-FMFOX Richmond Roanoke/LynchburgVAWYYD-FMABC-13 RochesterNYWKGS-FMCW 16 Rochester RochesterNYWDVI-FMCW 16 Rochester Salt Lake CityUTKZHT-FMKUTV Salt Lake CityUTKJMY-FMKUTV San AntonioTXKXXM-FMCW-35 SeattleWAKPWK-FMKOMO 4 Sioux CityIAKSFT-FMFOX 44 KPTH St. LouisMOKSLZ-FMKDNL ABC 30 SyracuseNYWWHT-FMThe CW 6 TallahasseeFLWGMY-FMThe CW TulsaOKKTBT-FMTulsa's Channel 8 Washington DCDCWIHT-FMABC 7 West Palm BeachFLWOLL-FMThe CW34 West Palm BeachFLWLDI-FMThe CW34 WheelingWVWVKF-FMWTOV9 WheelingWVWOVK-FMWTOV9 WichitaKSKZCH-FMFOX Kansas