Regional Account Coordinator
Provides support in sales administration, generates sales-related reports, and acts as an extension of the sales team.
• Provides administrative and/or process support for contract administration, customer service, order history and copy entry.
• Acts as an extension of the Senior Regional Account Executive by assisting with product pricing, sales development, sales material creation, marketing communications, sponsorship proposals & recaps.
•Understands how our digital products and results inter operate with our broadcast offerings.
•Supports Sales Operations on client meetings for the sale of comprehensive and strategic marketing campaigns.
• Generates contract confirmations, reports related to sales activities & revenue data, pool reports, unapproved credits, etc.
• Records and forwards checks, handles contracts for Account Executives, prepares presentations, types & proofreads correspondence, files and makes copies, relieves receptionist.
• Manages time; focuses on urgent and important tasks; avoids procrastination; follows up; shows strong attention to detail; meets deadlines
• Adapts to shifts in priorities and urgencies
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; familiar with Viero and Sales Force or demonstrates ability to learn new systems quickly
• Assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks
• Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; uses professional telephone skills; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar
• Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
• Demonstrates competitive spirit; shows desire to “move up”
• Minimum 1 years’ experience in sales and/or marketing with demonstrated proficiency developing creative solutions for clients.
• Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Communication, or a related field of study.
• Fluent in Spanish a plus
San Antonio, TX: 6222 NW IH-10, 78201
If interested please apply online at https://iheartmedia.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External_iHM/job/San-Antonio-TX-IH-10/Regional-Account-Coordinator_Req12075
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify.